Consign Wedding Dresses
Sample, Never-Worn, Once-Wed Wedding Gowns
As a consignment boutique, The Dress provides you, the consignor, with the opportunity to pass on your special dress to another bride while also being able to recoup some of the expense of your own special day. We do not buy your gown from you. Instead, we set up a 6-month term in which we work our magic and do our best to sell the gown for you. When it sells, you receive half of the sale price. If, after 6 months it does not sell, you would pick up your gown.
We DO accept sample gowns from bridal salons.
If you are a bridal store owner and looking to make room for next season's inventory, please contact us to see how we can work together.
What we Consign
- Wedding gowns no more than 5 years old.
- Veils & bridal jewelry.
- We are currently not accepting gowns from David's Bridal.
- We are currently not accepting gowns from online sites.
Who Can Consign
- Anyone with a bridal gown no more than 5 years old.
- Bridal stores with excess inventory.
- Bridal stores that are closing.
- Items will be priced at 30% to 50% off original retail price.
- Bridal gowns should range in original retail price from $600 to $2000
- Consignment period is 6 months.
- Consignor will receive 50% of the sale price.
- Once-wed gowns must be professionally dry-cleaned and free from holes, tears or stains and in “like-new” condition.
Consignor is to provide the following information:
- Gown designer.
- Gown size.
- Date and place of purchase.
- Retail price with original sales receipt and/or tags if available.
- Alterations performed.
- You may email a photo of the gown you wish to consign to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do NOT purchase gowns or "buy back" gowns.
We rarely make exceptions to the terms stated.
Please ensure your gown meets our requirements. If you have any questions, call us at 864-289-9434